Pages

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Thank You

I sent a lot of "to do's" to a coworker over the last few weeks. Always onsie twosie type things instead of a list of what I needed her to do for me. I felt so bad because I was taking up so much of her time! But she didn't show any frustration towards me or the work I was passing her way, so I wanted to say "Thank You". She loves coffee so I gave her a little gift a long with this card I created.
I recently won the Cricut Cake Birthday Cakes cartridge. I don't own the Cake Machine, but there are some cute images and I love the font! The images and the inside sentiment are all from that cartridge.
Supplies:
Brown Flowered Paper - Paper Trey Ink
Pink Patterned Paper - Stampin' Up
Plain Brown Paper - Stampin' Up
Blue Paper - Scraps
Pink Ribbon - Dollar Bin at Michaels
Pearls - Kaiser Crafts

0 comments: