Pages

Friday, September 10, 2010

Slider Card Challenge

The Challenge #1: Create a Slider Card
The Challenger #1: Scrappy Frogs Challenges
This project was really all about trying the slider card technique. It really wasn't that difficult! I will definitely be making more of these soon. See the video below to see it slide!

The Challenge #2: Labor Day Theme - create a project that has something to do with work or a job, congrats on a promotion, retirement etc...
The Challenger #2: Fantabulous Cricut
I made this card for a co-worker who helped me a lot in the last 6 months. She really impressed me and I'm sad that I won't have her as a resource anymore.

The Challenge #3: Use the colors Tempting Turquoise, So Saffron and Old Olive. (or something similar)
The Challenger #3: Pals Paper Arts

The Challenge #4: "What'eva"
The Challenger #4: Fab 'n' Funky Challenges

Supplies Used:

Blue Paper - Stampin Up
Brown and Olive Patterned Paper - Paper Tray Ink
Yellow Paper - DCWV


6 comments:

Sherri said...

What a great card!~ I've never tried this technique, but I might have to now!

Kate said...

Fabulous card! I've never tried one of these before, but it looks like a such a unique way to present a card. Great job!
Thanks for playing along at FCCB this week!

Michelle said...

very neat idea! thanks for playing with us at the fccb!

Penny Light/Light Whimsy said...

What a clever idea and I like the little video. Nice colors too. Thanks for joining us at fantabulous cricut with your labor day project.

Ann Schach said...

Cool! The video was a great addition to show the slider in action! Thanks for playing @ PPA!

Stampleigh said...

What a great card! Thanks for playing FCCB! Leigh