Pages

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Merry Christmas - Day 3


Good Morning! Here is my third Christmas card. Again the image is from Winter Frolic and the stamp is from the Pink Cricut Christmas collection. There was a question on one of the past post about where I got the frame cards...they came from Paper Source and I love them!

I stole the idea for the hanging ornaments from another blogger. The silver paper that I used on it looks really cool!

Thanks for stopping by...more to come over the next few days!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

What an adorable card! I love the little Santa hat!!!

Thanks for playing with us over at Frosted Designs!!

all the days of our life said...

Adorable!!!!Thanks for playing with us at Frosted Designs. MErry Christmas.

shortywithastory said...

Wow! Great attention to detail! Thanks so much for playing along at Frosted Designs! ;)