Pages

Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas - Day 5

MERRY MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

I hope everyone has had a fabulous morning with their family/friends. It is a relaxing morning for my husband and I. We are celebrating with his family later tonight and my family tomorrow. So for now, it is a wonderfully relaxing Christmas morning.

This is my favorite Christmas card that I've made so far. When I first saw this little mouse I was unsure if I would ever use him. But my sister thought he was the cutest thing ever...so I gave him a try. He is cut at 3 1/2 inches with gray flocking on his body and a little bead for his eye. The different textures really make the card. OH and the paper! The fun background works really well for this simple mouse.

To finish it off I trimmed the photo-holder edge with silver Stickles and stamped another sentiment from Pink Cricut's Christmas set.

Have a wonderful Christmas everyone!!!

0 comments: