Pages

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Owl Wedding Card

My friends wedding was this past weekend. It was a long drive to the tip of the Michigan thumb, but it was so much fun! I really struggled with what design I wanted to use for their card. But when I came across a VERY cute card at ScrapinChic, I had to scrap-lift it!

I'm really happy with how fun and unique the colors are for a wedding card. The owls are an SVG file that I created. I may start offering some of SVG files to other crafters. If you are interested, contact me.

Supplies Used:

Plain Paper - scraps
Patterened Paper - Paper Trey Ink
Ribbon - Martha Stewart
Pearls - Kaiser Craft

Thanks for looking!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

[url=http://www.pi7.ru/raskazy/2960-kogda-hochetsya-raznoobraziya.html ]Стоит ли? Вопрос мужикам [/url]
Девушки, может, кто вспомнит, как назывался фильм советского/российского тогда еще производства, снятый где-то в конце 80-х, начале 90-х годов. Там про некую квартиру, из коей все выходили на лестничную площадку, вроде как спускаясь, расчитывая выйти на улицу по разным делам, но буквально каждый день, не спустившись, поднимались каким-то образом и опять опять попадали в эту квартиру. Больше из сюжета ничего не помню. Это фантастика и сюр какой-то.