Pages

Saturday, September 11, 2010

Happy Anniversary!

This card was made for my husband. It is our 2nd anniversary on Monday! It was a really simple card to make...the frog and crown are from Create a Critter. I can't remember where the paper came from :( I am really happy with how the frog turned out. The green flocking gives the frog such a fun look compared to simple card stock. My other favorite part of this card is the crown. I used Stampin' Ups Vanilla Shimmer Smooch Spritz and then glitter for the jewels. I hope my prince loves it!

Here are the challenge details:

The Challenge #1: Use the sketch from Mojo Monday.
The Challenger #1: Mojo Monday
This was a great sketch! I modified it a bit by only including two blocks up top and having my tag at the bottom.

The Challenge #2: Use the colors Cherry Cobbler, Very Vanilla and Pumpkin Pie (or something similar)
The Challenger #2: Scrapmaster's Paradise
I got lucky and had some great patterned paper that included the red and orange colors. After that I just had to coordinate paper to go along with it!

1 comments:

Sandy Ang said...

This is so cute ! Love your use of colours.