Pages

Friday, October 22, 2010

Quick Update

Hello Everyone and HAPPY FRIDAY!!!!

I just wanted to post a quick update about a few things I have coming up.
  • Tomorrow I will be posting another video! It's a cool non-card project and for all of you cat fans there is some bonus footage of my cat Abbey in it :)
  • The project involves files from The Cutting Cafe and I will be posting another card that features The Cutting Cafe files on Wednesday as a part of a sponsored Cooking With Cricut challenge. I plan to feature how to easily cut these files with SCAL 2. If you haven't already you really should check them out...Regina does a GREAT job of sending out the files shortly after you place the order. (p.s. check out my most recent card using The Cutting Cafe files Back to Fall)
  • I have two blog hops scheduled for November. So keep an eye out for those.
  • I currently have 40 followers...I'm considering doing a giveaway when I hit 50. I'm keeping my eye open for a cool prize - let me know if you have a suggestion!

Thanks for being a follower I really appreciate the comments and support.

0 comments: