Pages

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Pick Me!

If have come here from Cooking with Cricut to see my second Designer Team contribution...WELCOME! If you are one of my regular followers, you should head over to Cooking with Cricut to see this weeks challenge!

For this challenge I used Pumpkin Man, you can get the files from scrapbookeden.com. I used SCAL to add the words to the sign and cut out the file using my Cricut. I put the Cricut Man on two ovals and started the decorating. The googly eyes look really cool! I then added some eyelashes to turn Pumpkin man into a Pumpkin woman!

The base of the card is the other side of a scalloped cut. I strung some embroidery string around it and added some foam leafs that I just picked up from Hobby Lobby!

p.s. Did you notice her purple shoes? They remind me of some of the Reebok's that were around when I was younger!

11 comments:

BrandiLynn said...

love how you spiced it up with the googley eyes hehehehe!!!!! Note to self get googley eyes.

Melinda Beltran said...

I love your colorfully cute card! He is so super sweet! Thank you so much for sharing your talents with us! You Go Girl!!!!!

GabyCreates.com said...

Cute colorful card!
Gaby CWCDT member

mum of two said...

Your card is amazing! I love what you did with the pumpkin :) TFS

michelle (CWCDT)

beanie said...

Very fun card!

Madison said...

I like what you did with the pumpkin! His eyes are adorable and I love the eyelashes! TFS!
~Madison (CWCDT)

Valine said...

This is so cute, I love that pumpkin!

Dalis (stampergirl) said...

about the purple shoes that is exactly what I thought when I saw them..... 80's all over.. LOL!!!!

-- dalis

Scrappin' Sista said...

Ok. We're telling our ages ladies. The shoes jumped out at me too. What were we thinking? Cute card. TFS!

Happy scrappin'!
Christel
CWCDT SISTA

Jenna said...

How cute! I love the purple shoes!~Jenna (CWCDT)

Becky G said...

AJ, this is absolutely adorable! I agree with what everyone else is saying! Those shoes are the best! Gotta love purple shoes!!!
~Becky~