Pages

Monday, June 14, 2010

Graduation Card



A friend of our's son is graduating from High School this year. I came across a great guide for a Gift Folder Card at Thinking Inking. I really like the folds and the concept of the card so I will be making more of these. The inside is great for holding money, a check or a gift card. So great!



The card is very black and white which I think looks great. One of the graduate's school colors are maroon, so I incorporated it into the seal. If I did this card again, I think I would print the stamp on the maroon instead of the white.



Thinking Inking has good information on how to create the card. Here is the quick and dirty version!

-The white base cardstock is 5 1/2 by 10 inches, scored at 2 and 6 1/4 inches.

-The patterned paper is 5 1/2 by 3 3/8 inches.

-The gray on the inside is 5 1/2 by 2 inches.

SO SIMPLE!!!

0 comments: