Pages

Monday, June 21, 2010

Bridal Shower Card

A friend is getting married this summer and her bridal shower is just around the corner! I designed the cutout for the base of the card in SCAL 2. I'll be saving that file for future use!

The dress is a great SVG file that I found. I cut the file on white paper and on velum paper. I put the velum paper through the Cuddlebug and placed it on top of the white paper. The velum didn't give off quite the look I expected. But it looks great anyways!

I added a pretty blue ribbon (I'm getting better at this knot tying thing), a cute little white stamp and some bling in the corner to finish it off!

1 comments:

jd designs said...

Cute card! I am really liking what I see from the Cuddlebug and am thinking about adding one to my growing collection!

- Jennifer -