Pages

Monday, June 21, 2010

Best Wishes

This card is also being submitted for my chance at being a Pink Designer for My Pink Stamper. The submission requirements are pretty open....leaving it up to me to be creative!

As I only have three Cricut cartridges, I am always looking for new ways to use basic shapes like circles and squares. For this project I wanted to create a birthday card with a row of either cupcakes or ice cream cones.

I cut the circles at 1 3/4 inches using the Plantin Schoolbook cartridge. The circles fit very well into the ice cream cone from the Birthday Jelly embosser pack. After embossing the circles with my trusty Cuttlebug, I used my new Stampin' Write markers from Stampin Up. I pop dotted the circles onto two inch squares, stamped the green textured paper and started piecing this together.

Originally the design in my head was meant to be a birthday card, but now looking at the completed version I can see that it could be used for many occasions! How fun is that! Thanks for checking it out.

Ingredients:
  • Circles & Squares: Plantin Schoolbook
  • Birthday Jelly Cuttlebug Embosser
  • Stampin' Up markers
  • Green Paper: ATD Vibrant Textured Cardstock
  • Other Paper: Paper Studio
  • Best Wishes Stamp: Inkadinkado

0 comments: