Pages

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Pink Stamper NSD - Four

The Challenger: Pam, a designer at My Pink Stamper
The Challenge: Make a project using your least favorite or least used cartridge.
Saturday was National Scrapbook Day and My Pink Stamper celebrated with a 12 hour event. Every hour a new challenge was posted. Here is what I came up with for challenge #4.

I have three cartridges, two came with my Cricut.  The third one, Home Decor, has some really cool things.  But I have a hard time incorporating them into my projects.  Mostly because a lot of them have intricate details that don't cut well in small sizes.  On this page I added the black flourishes off of that cartridge.

1 comments:

Simply Pam said...

Looks great! Really fits the page well. Thanks so much for participating in the challenge.

Pam