Pages

Friday, May 28, 2010

Fathers Day Challenge


The Challenge: Create a Father's Day craft.

The Challenger: My Pink Stamper


I'm really happy with how this card turned out. While I was piecing this card together I was a little worried that it wouldn't come out like I had pictured.


I came across another card that had the typewriter alphabet on the side and I thought it was a really unique way to add a pattern to a card. To add the typewriter text to the card, I setup the layout in Publisher and printed it directly on the cardstock!


The sailboat image was also printed onto cardstock. I then sewed some blue thread on the paper to take the place of water. The sailboat is pop-dotted onto a piece of blue paper that sits on a piece of red paper. I used those same papers for the tiny circles (.32 inch) I cut using SCAL.


I have another Father's Day card coming, so come back next week to check it out!

0 comments: