Pages

Monday, November 8, 2010

Thank You Card

Hello everyone! Here is a card that I made for the design team call over at Scrapmaster's Paradise (side note, have you seen that they have a stitching stamp set? that needs to come off my to-get list quickly). They provided a sketch and it needed to include a stamped image. For the flowered background, I rolled Stampin' Ups Fast Flowers wheel stamp. I then used Stampin' Up Markers to color them in. The popped up image, I embossed the flower stems and cut the flowers from the Birthday Cakes cartridge using a white pen for the center. The ribbon starts and finishes on the edge of the thank you stamp. It did require that I cut the ribbon more neatly than usual.

Supplies Used:

  • Paper - Stampin' Up
  • Flower Stamp - Fast Flowers, Stampin' Up
  • Ink - Stampin' Up
  • Embossing Powder - Martha Stewart
  • Cut Flowers - Birthday Cakes Cartridge
While you are here, don't forget all of the exciting things coming up (aka giveaways):
  • This coming weekend, Nov 13-14th, I will be participating in the Cooking With Cricut Blog Hop. We'll be celebrating the Holiday Season!
  • The following weekend, Nov 19-21st, I will be participating in the Cricut Card Fairy Blog Hop.
  • Shortly after I hit 50 followers, I will be having a celebration giveaway. I plan on doing it after the two blog hops. So, become a follower!!!

0 comments: