Pages

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Colorful Birthday

A co-worker mentioned to me that it was another co-workers birthday this week and I immediately reacted by saying "I'll make a card!" Then when I was at home my husband said maybe a should get a second hobby to give me a break from my first hobby. All of this proves that I may need a twelve step program :)

Here is the card that I made for my co-worker. This was my first time using a rolling stamp. I really like the cupcake pattern! And coloring the cupcakes in reminded me of being a kid and painting by number. In addition to the bling on the sentiment, I also glitzed this card up by spraying the cupcakes with Smooch Spritz. You can see it a little better in the second picture.

Supplies Used:

Paper - Paper Studio, Swiss Dots Cuddlebug Folder
Stamps - Stampin' Up Cupcakes Rolling Stamp, Stampin' Up Markers, Stampin' Up Smooch Spritz
Cricut Cartridge - Create a Critter

3 comments:

seamom said...

Great card! The rolled image makes such great borders. Nice coloring too.

Carole Beath said...

What a cute cupcake birthday card. Thanks for stopping by my blog to say hello.
Carole

Anne Tussing said...

Super cute!! You did a great job with that rolling stamp!